Tuesday 23 March 2010

JRA-H wagon in progress

i peeps hope your all ok.
This is my other wagon that I am creating as well, the JRA-H that will be in Bardon Aggregates and ECC Quarries livery. As you can see I'm having abit of trouble with this wagon its quite hard to create i will be uploading some real images of this wagon anyways and the same with the others too hopefully if I'm allowed
here is an image of the wagon so far, hope you like them :D


Here are a couple of links to view the real wagon of what it will look like when it is finished.

1 comment:

  1. Really nice colours there pal!

    Even though you're having some difficulty it looks great so far and you're doing well with the detail. I'll check those links now.

    I've said it once and I'll say it again - Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete