Friday 27 August 2010

JPA rebuilt and improved

Hi all, this is the JPA tanker that I was working on earlier a few months ago but more improved.
The reason of this was because the last model I did of the JPA had too many polygons (20,000 and lowered to 16,000) and could not be lowered enough so had to be rebuilt.
The newer version of this wagon is alot more detailed and smoother than before and only over 6,000 polys at the moment so I am doing quite well with this :D

here are some new images of the JPA.


2 comments:

  1. And yes, I like your improvement with these ones too. They're coming on nicely. Keep up the good work pal.

    The first angle above makes it look longer, doesn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. chears Ash I do agree it does make it lok longer I will be checking it out in trainz soon anyways so I can adjust it if it is too long.

    ReplyDelete